Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Safety First

8.8.12

Today was awesome, I love Wednesdays.  I get to teach to classes in the morning at Chula and then it was off to lunch with the fajer.  I ran over a hugemongous rock that started deflating my tire as I pulled up to meet my pops...so we drove our meeting down the street to discount tire co and had lunch at our regular Frutas while Discount fixed Bobbi up.  Ended up getting her a brand new set of tires and she is super stoked!  It's all about the foundation after all.  Was interesting it was in the back left tire where the hole started...so if I were to compare my cars body to my own especially since I "coincidentally" "happened" to hurt the same exact tire as last time.  I would look along my left side(feminine side) toward my leg or root area.  Which of course matches up perfectly.  As I start to get myself balanced, little reminders come up to make sure I am going the whole way...and how rad that instead of covering up the hole I was blessed to get new tires all together so Bobbi can continue serving us safely another 65,000 miles.  Safety First:)

Love4all. See you Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment