Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chocolate reciPEACE



8.9.12

These are the finished chocolates I made today...it actually evolved from the time I started as being a fudge t o a chocolate cashew butter...was even better when cold.  Recipeace below

Went to Sprouts to grab a couple of things and they have this little raw section...pretty rad I love this brand .

So everything here you can get from Sprouts...I used Dagoba Cacao which I believe may techniquely not be raw because its says cocoa on the back, so if I were making for raw friends I would use different cacao. half cup of cacao powder, cup of coco water(fresh is best of course) coco meat, 2 tbl of honey, 2 tbl of coconut oil, pinch of sea salt and half tsp of vanilla.  If you blend all of that together you get a basic non dairy chocolate syrup...from there you can add things depending upon what you want, I wanted it thicker so I added cashews and blended super high for a long time so it would be really creamer.  You can add avocado for a mouse you can add lucuma for sweetner and creamier. Any other herbs you're into.  Also cayenne, I love making my chocolate spicy usually.  You can add raw sugar or dates if it's not sweet enough for your taste, or stevia instead of the honey if you're staying away from sugar....Also a lot of recipes use almond butter...I research chocolate recipes always and then take what I want from them and play and create until I come up with the taste and consistency i want.

I use real coconuts as often as possible...for this recipe I drank some of the coco and used the rest in chocolate was delicious.  




chocolate love notes...been making chocolate since valentines day inspiration

Chocolate in Vinny with a bag o cashewsssss

dinner time

stalk of celery, 1 large cucumber, 2 beets, 5 carrots, 3 oranges equal about a  quart of juice

fresh oj with MSM Morning Mix

Beat Blood



Teaching at Chula Vista Yoga Center yeahhhhh!  Tuesdays at 7pm, Wednesday at 7am & 9am, Thursdays at 9am & 5pm, Fridays at 7pm(candlelight) and sometimes tagteam adjust with Mike Flynn on Sundays at 930am

Bobbi is getting cleared outtttt yeahhh!

it's a good evening...


homemade Vegan Nachos with handrolled corntortilla homemade chips with vegan butter, almond mozzerella, avaocado, salsa, sea salt mmmhmmm

I got a flower
Goodnight Love4all see you manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment