Monday, August 6, 2012

2 weeks awe Nutssss.-14 lbs in 14 days

8.6.12

This weekend was great!  Felt weird not publishing...I met a new shoulder bone that was epic. and I had a really great day Saturday, I hung out with my mom and made chocolate and relaxed.  The smells of things are getting even more intense! Yesterday was day 14 it was also 1 year since the Kaykosies ran free! His lil spirit is still around in everything, but I really miss that kat.  I decided to have a chocolate smoothie on my 14th day! was fantastic...the recipe is below.  And then also today I added nuts to my smoothie and ate some "nut" meat I had made with salsa on top....not quite liquid:) my first real chewing I suppose.  I am feeling pretty heavy after it though, so I will probably go back to just the juice and smoothies manana no more nuts!  Made a little juice at my friends house yesterday they just got a rad juicer...we used carrots, orange, apple, cucumber, &spinach.  I've been big into watching documentaries, especially health docs right now, I watched: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead; Foodmatters & Killer at Large.  Here's some pictures from the weekend:

Kaykos the babypapas koolest kat around from the studio  he wandered free exactly one year ago:)

Mijo got his attacked by someone elses surfboard

Eyes and skin keep getting brighter and brighter....after all those years of makeup and products I put on the outside, wish I would have known how much controlling what I put inside effects me.


One of my loves...this brand is the ultimateeeee.!  It's like ginger ale but wayyyyy better

INDIA

made my first chocolate smoothie after 14 days no cacao!:
coco water & meat
half cup of hemp or flax
3 tbl of cacao  powder
2 tbl of coco oil
14 strawberries
1 orange
pinch of salt
pinch of vanilla
pinch of cayenne

readyyyy okay ha yes right now

Hillcrest farms market!

I love all the colors of organic produce

its a good ad haha this one was for the mijo

Green Smoothie fix look below




pooooooffff

one of my lovelys in Hawaiiii! technology is fantastic it brings a whoooooole new meaning to living vicariously through friends' travels

more cacaonciousness!


Happy Monday!  See ya manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment