Tuesday, August 7, 2012

rest is key

8.7.12

It's been an interesting couple of days as I added some solid into my diet.  I found that my body is happier with the liquids only right now, so I will go back to juicing and one smoothie per day.  I want to really come back slowly so I can continue to enjoy where my body is now and also look forward to all the progression as I become lighter.  The documentaries and research have been key to helping inspire me plus all the feedback from everyone and where they are on their journeys.  It seems that adding a juice a day to your life or a superfood smoothie a day can truly benefit you and everyone that surrounds you.  I have been sleepy the last couple of days, so I have been resting but here are a couple of pictures:

Good moorning coconut water...I used to go to 7 eleven every am and get cinnamon flavored coffee plus add sugar and milk...it was like a milk shake...I loved drinking iced coffee all day long.  Now I start my day either with water or coco water before I do anything else.  It's something David Wolfe talks about often, the simplest thing starting with water.  I took this picture for my teacher Mark,,,,he called me before one of his classes to cover once and I told him yes...then I realized I only had jeans and I wasn't comfortable teaching in them so I asked someone else to cover....am nice and cozy in my skin now, I could teach in anything...love you Markkkkkitos.


squash from my aunts garden! potatoes, bellpepps, onions, garlic...in coco oil, sea salt and italian herbs with nutritional yeast and cayenne for kick


teaching at cvyc will forever be like no other feeling in the world...i love that space.

GOOD night!  Love4all!  See you manana!


No comments:

Post a Comment