Thursday, August 2, 2012

Midnight Snack: eleven shiniing days of liquid

8.2.12
Today is the first of the two full moons in this month and it is definitely felt.  I'll keep it short and sweet today:)  I got to teach an am yoga session today at chula and had a green juice brought to me, the one with orange, spinach, parsley, celery and pineapple.  The MSM is truly working, I feel the difference in my flexibility big time.  Went in the ocean today,  mostly paddled, the currents were pretty intense...plus I needed some solar power.  I taught a private yoga session to an 80 year old woman, different from the one on Monday.  It is so powerful getting to help these women move around and take in what they offer me as well.  Then I went to Sprouts and got two juices made of beets, celery, parsley, carrot &orange....my favorite!! Taught two classes this evening and then made my self a little "midnight snack superfood smooth juice".  My energy is incredibly high and I still honor when I need to rest...the nap I took in the sun today kept me going for the rest of the day and night for sure.

Best shirt my dad got me...plus beet celery parsley carrot orange juice plus my Sprouts Shoes (I 'll show them and not get kicked out again even if I only have heels in Bobbi-my van)  YES

OH I love her and am starting trust and feel at one with her and ocean and universeeeeeeee

Just me and Bobbi the van

Sometimes you gotta make a midnight drink....blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, coco water amd hemp hearts

And sometimes it ends up being pink like your shirt so you have to drink it from a crystal goblet:)

Love4all.  SEE you MANANAAANANA



No comments:

Post a Comment