Monday, July 23, 2012

MaSTAR Cleanse Tymes

7.23.12
Hello Lovers been too long, I've missed you and the blessing of sharing with you, so here goes....here are some pictures summing up the last few months I've been MIA from the Bloggerland, and I also want to share with you that I am starting a MaStar Cleanse today.  I've renamed it using Star ofcourse because that we are and because I am doing it a little differently from the original cleanse and the other two times I have done it.  Over the last few months I have been doing several things with my detox and abundance and I have been receiving reminders of having no expectations and also no limits.  I just read a quote from Bruce Lee that really resonated with me, especially in beginning this cleanse:

So this time I will be deep cleansing for a total of 27days, one day for every year of me this life so far.  My intention in setting the days to years is as a reminder of how precious every moment is and what we can do in each and every moment. In my trip to Costa Rica I felt like I did more work in 11 days than in the previous 26 years of my life, and I want to have that feeling always whether I am in the jungle being serenaded by multiple animals or sitting in Chula Vista writing in my room.  I feel we can set up our surroundings and our bodies to allow us to navigate through this lifetime in whatever way we choose.  So, I am in need of help, I need to let go of some things and reconnect to myself in ways I might be slipping.  At this point in my life, the slippage is small to the untrained eye, and some may even say non-existence when they are looking at the difference of the old me and the new me, but I know I have some fine-tuning to do and now is the time.  For the original Master Cleanse go to http://themastercleanse.org/ for David Wolfe's version go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHujYtEhI5E The original cleanse was made in the 1950's and David goes through the newest upgrades you can partake in. There are many other sources of course do your research before committing.  Especially research your intention:) 

 In my 27 days I have broken it Up into two parts, the first 17 days and the last 10 days. 
Part One 7.23-8.8:
+ Fresh Orange Juice and 'MSM Morning Mix'  for MSM benefits check here: http://www.msmforless.com/benefits_msm.htm I dig the www.rrsuperfoods.com MSM Morning Mix because it has, Camu Camu, Noni, Holy Basil, Shilijat and Jerusalem Artichoke Insulin...plus they are awesome and local! I just met them at the Hillcrest farmers market and am in love with their "taste tester extraordinaire" check out the website and you'll see. One of my friends said if he could get everyone to add one thing to their diet it wold be MSM, so just based on that it's definitely something to look into whether you want to gain flexibility or reduce inflammation or just absorb nutrients better...do your research:) 
+Coconut Water & Phytoplankton
+Espicy Lemonade- In the past I have made a quart at a time or three quarts for the day:) straight into a large wide mouth mason jar(wide mouth so you can actually squeeze the lemon straight into it:) 
2 Lemons, fresh spring water, 1 juiced apple(maple syrup is too sweet for me), half tsp of cayenne
+Veggie Juice 

Along with those parts I plan on doing the Salt Water Flush in the am with Himalayan Sea Salt and the Senna tea at night.  The other thing I have on hand is a tincture my friend just blessed me with, it has burdock root in it if never you've looked up burdock:  'Folk herbalists were convinced that burdock root worked best as a diuretic and diaphoretic.For several hundred years now, the burdock plant and burdock root have been used for purifying and flushing toxins from the blood stream. In its capacity as a diuretic, the burdock herb and root increase the output of urine, thereby flushing out excess water.
Burdock is said to neutralize and eliminate poisons in the system, and it has been used historically as an antidote for acute poisoning.The benefits of burdock root are immense and it is the root of the burdock plant that is most often used in herbal supplements. Fresh burdock roots contain polyacetylenes, which are phytochemicals (plant chemicals) that kill some types of bacteria and fungi; burdock has been used to treat both bacterial and fungal infections, including ringworm, urinary tract infections, and acne. Its antibacterial effects may also promote wound healing and help treat ulcers.'-to read more http://www.all4naturalhealth.com/burdock-root-benefits.html 

Part Two 8.9-8.18:
I will be doing everything the same minus the Espicy Lemonade:).  The Veggie Juice will have fruits added to them. Plus of course if I have any other downloads as to what my body or heart may need I will absolutely introduce them into the plan. The main guideline (never been good at staying in the lines, however I do extremely well with a Guide) I have here is to stick with liquids only for the 27days. Its on


here are some captured moments over the last couple months in case you've missed me and whats been going on in my neck of the universe:

Om Sweet Om...With Mr. Maxx Moses after he reblessed the wall at CVYC

Veg-N-Out in North Park with Dasheye and Natacha and lettuce wraps

Two of my favorites made me a stuffed bell pepp!


we thought about a cacao yerba mate tea....and then we made it happen

and then we shared it

the Eye

filled with love and Cacaonciousness

Having a "cold one" 6months without alcohol today, enjoying an epic artshow de Kish and  our Cacao SpecialTea

First Dress I've ever made....thanks spencer the sewing machine and all the boys that  did their projects while I did mine

on the shelf at CVYC....quieres?

doing work...Bedazzled Will with a sticker of the Eye levitating

I've never had so much fun at the DMV!  Getting my license back!!!

and we're back!

the mom she adores me:) and I her even more

Easter Sunday

no need for paper or plastic that's what my loose clothes are for now!

lilbroski Love him.


Yes Greens! In Chula Vista there is Frutas and Northgate produce,  they are not organic however the juice is delicious and one of my friends brings me some and I trade him chocolate so the intention is OG for sure

progression

time for work

never did I think I would be comfortable rocking my bikini top only while driving.....(yes dad I had pants on,  I meant bikini top no shirt:)

Veg-N-Out again, if you haven't been there check it out! They have the best salad and best veggie burgers plus avocado tempura if you're into that which I mean who isnt?  http://www.vegnout.com/

Eat More Weigh Less....Had to throw in a little sidebyside before and now action at the Uncle's house




this is the card I drew that will make all my dreams come true....ofcourse....I love Angels gracias Martitia!

we make chocolate

the Fajer

2 things: Weekly luncheon with Pops is greatness and second Zorbas  salad bar is off the hook in case you forgot

Trader Joes has a broccoli carrot slaw that makes for a fantastic salad

Dinner for the boys...Seaweed rolls with everything green inside plus marinated mushrooms ahhhhhyes

http://ranchoscocina.com/ They have a super OG salad bar and raw dressings their menu also has  veg options, and carnivorous options if you need a place for the whole family plus it's by the sunset cliffs

Charge up from Isaiah

Neelasita my lil minidreadI

yesplease

Weekly grocery shopping and cooking with Le Mom is also an incredibly positive part of my life

hold on tight

yes the cat on top is real.. the mijo and the mama oh yes and Snook watching over us from Top shelf

mydadiscoolerthanyourdad .com.....I seriously believe I need to start a website

you never know who you're gonna run into in Bonita ville...The bigbro seph he got his  new  automobile all smogged and ready yayyyyy! we grow up

Pops came through hardddd

and homemade raw "ice cream"

the mijito enjoyed as well back at the school

this is what we do when we hang out..Dr. is hOMe


Juice Feasting

everyone needs a lil peacock dress and hot pink chuckies at sunset cliffs

Oh mang been about ten years since me and the bigbro rollerbladed together.....yes garage cleaning getting rid of our caca tour 2012!

We were on TV! yesrightnow to Chef Marcela a la Mexican Made Easy show!  She brought her whole staff to CVYC  for one of the episodes! 

ONE year anniversary of my Locks...and my other Baby bro's 19th birthday been over ten years since I've seen him Happy Birthday John 

Time to bless the locks

Now this I wish I had on video...The Mijo helped me get in the ocean for the first time in two months he held the leg out that had anklebracelet Will on it so the police did not join the baptism.  As he held my leg out I went for 2 dunks and Jaso made sure I didn't get sucked in! this was my face after

Mom made beans...We made stuffed bells yes COLOR

Feliz Cumpleanosssssss a KishEYE

nuff said

Lunch With Pops Marie Calendar surprisingly epic salad bar...not OG but my dad is OG so it was well received by my body and heart

in costa we had these spirulena bars at night we would mackkkkk on and  they have a little something like it here they actually carry them at sprouts now too and whole foods the brand is go raw and they are either bar form or like little chips pretty basic so I decided to make some...its spirulena, dates, banana, seasame seed and coconut...was bomb


EliJAH is here! Little KT Fotiadiiiiiii did it!

ROOOTS! Made my first elixir today with mushrooms and herbs thanks Rory

we do work in the starcave

Almost every single morning for the past 2 years I have been blessed to enjoy the conversation , coffee(for him) and love....best boss ever:Jim Stjerne

We make chocolate.....no like seriously we make chocolate....I still haven't figured out how to fit my head inside Vinny to get the remains but I did realize I can make a superfood smoothie after I make fudge so it uses the remnants of cacao as you blendddddd yesplease

Clearing out the starcave....Spencer's Corner

mikeflynn for president

Bobbi has never been so satisfied ha full of spaceship adventures

They paddled I documented and soaked in Vitamin D

Holllly they just paddled the Loop 14+ miles Arms onlyyyy yeah they did

Dan is for sure the Mann check out  http://www.rideincide.com/  Epicly winning forsure with his kids by his side

Crab Medicine...

this is yet another one of the many reasons we do yoga, so we can hold two 12 ft long spaceships inside a moving vehicle on the freeway with the trunk open....yesss

My big bro tried to steal my ocean minded hat and wishes my uncle loved him as much as he loves me:)

We still make Chocolate....no seriously this time....we make chocolate

look who found their old Jaguar's polo costume...I mean uniform:) it fits way mo betta  too bad I don't play no mo

and this is when my affair with Phytoplankton began ... was given  gold....check out www.ascendedhealth.com

Ms. Betty Casey everyone my favorite student...don't tell the others

mom, papa, mijo y mija family time at the the grand re-opening of CVYC

Congratulations Maria its really happening!!! www.yogacenterchulavista.com

EliJAH

Alliecopter, G-aimy and Neo reuinte

my boys

super candid...we swear...Toddwright back at Home, RieRie, the Mike Flynn and Alliecopter

yesrightnow? yes the answer is always yes

and Congratulations on a decade of saving lives to  Guru

last picture with him on!

My ankle is FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! i cried.

epic to feel my whole leg again after 3 months. I love you Lord.

first Kombucha after 3 months dang they got even better.

is it really gone?

making late nite lettuce wraps with the mijito...this over JIB or taco bell anytime thankyou...we grow

Friday Fieldtrips to Encinitas! We made a picnic at Whole Foods

avocado makes everything better

PB yoga Tropics is OPEN! http://yogatropics.com/site/locations/pacific-beach/   get your hot yoga on! 

getting ready to rumble...boys and wide open woodfloors....hmmmmm who knows what will go down

yes the chocolate I make is this good and yes she discovered chocolate "chips" because I think her whole hand wouldn't fit in the jar

the littles and the little little JAH

team Edwards always represents

mom y bigbroski at le Kari's bday!

Ran into my other mom at Trader Joes! Mama LULU! seaweedsnack timeeee

if you haven't tried this I highly suggest you get on it has been given to me at the most perfect saving times...find it at Whole Foods

gotta get creative with it 

Palomar Mountain Spring Water Epic Field Trip!

I did a three day spring water only fast a couple weeks ago....One of the best I have ever done....I however highly do NOT recommend it unless you have been detoxing quite awhile and know your body incredibly well

best wild strawberries in all the land plus some medicine men...not a bad day at all

the Fajer cooked for the dajer on the Fajer's day! How precious is he? 

my bigbro we call him Duder...well I do...and I turned my long dress into my togo bag no plastic please :)

baby medicine

we like to juice and talk about how good looking we are....haha  i love Mike Flnn

Luncheon with Dad, he got dotted

ocean ocean ocean ocean ocean

I wish I could remember what was in this to tell you:) 

babybro and I you know just hanging out the usual

full Light BEAM from the Jungle

morning team meeting straight from Baja

artshow alleyway during-party party.....must go here: www.kristyanstjerne.blogspot.com 

She sold her first piece check out  http://agphoto.co/ to be mind blown

just me and my boyfren the surfboard, Bobbi the van , and my fancy new white dress the mijito  got me

OH hey what are you doing over there? Longboards are more fun while driving to the ocean or in the ocean?

theories

Flax crackers I do have the recipe for you! I just have to find it! 

pre-game cacao bowls with mijito

writing my life up up and away

we got front and rear documenting happening

Friday Fun Day in Enci before Kish Class the Day before the big Paddle Race

early and not quite too bright yet but they're off! yesyesyes!  paddling arms only from encinitas down to la jolla so OG

Documentation Dream Team

Still Paddling....we got a little juice snack while he was going....check out www.kristyanstjerne.blogspot.com for the results and much much more!

cuddlelishious with Slinky

driveby

fourth of JULY celebrating my Grampy Fred Disharoon if you don't know him you should

Right before the fireworks Shakkkkka fest with Sean

to my guru who taught me the prayer that only me and God know about and  has helped me find destinations and stay focused on dreams since the moment I met him, whether the destination is my heel or I think the dream is only in my heart I find it...The words above and below were written to me and I imagine them in my mind if ever I get down on myself so that the route to my heart is much quicker. You'll never know how much you can positively affect someone or what they may take from something you said once today or years ago...all you have to do is be you and Love comes through so anything is possible. I love my life.

Friday Fieldtrip to Encinitas yet again

oh yes you wish you were me right now I know...anytime you want to pick up some trash on the side of the rode I am pro now so let me know

had to jump in the ocean and wash off after that one.

Cacao Treats of course

Superduperfood smoothie

just me and Bobbi driving along legally

This man inspired me since one of my first yoga sessions when I was 70 pounds heavier and didn't think I could do anything I look back in a twisting posture and he was full on nailing the balance with one leg.  Haven't seen him in a couple years, just found out he made the team for this years Olympics in track and field! Talk about inspiration

I love my cat in case you didn't know Slinky is my princess and best friend
bags are packed ready to go...the Eye is off to Bali making everything fit just right like we do

this pretty girl is Slinky's Cousin Irie

Rawcos! From Evolution they are a dope drive thru vegan spot if you haven't been

while the fajer was on vacation he did this pose in the water and then looked through all the yoga poses to find out it was called peacock pose and then looked at what it was called in Sanskrit so he could text it to me once again. mydadiscoolerthanyours .com might have to be under construction

soundbowl surgery no antibiotics for the Mijo we are 

eleven eleven
heyyyyyo that's me Ashley! on the tropics schedule! I got to teach Friday at 4:30 stay tuned hopefully for more!   http://yogatropics.com/site/


Instructor parking only! yes got to cover Kish's class

crazy beet ginger cayenne carrot cucumber celery spinach  Lava JUICE

beamoff

Spencer the sewing machine's new corner with his guard Slinky

HONEY from team Edward's aunt! local raw deliciousness

Private with 3 generations! My friend's Abuelita came in from Mexico , so I got to teach  yoga and practice my Spanish!

the Papa! My other dad....yes it's in plastic but he waited for me to come over so we could make a salad together! How cute is he

its a system and it works

melted crayons! this was my last meal before cleanse....Spaghetti squash with nutritional yeast, tamari, cayenned and sun dried tomatoes...nothin fancy just perfect.

We love you See you SOOOOON
for questions or to join in on the cleanse email me at lightbeamteam@gmail.com
In LOVING memories of my Grandpa Cory Owel who would have been 87 today. Love 4all




No comments:

Post a Comment