Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HEMP HEARTS lead the way



7.31.12 =LIL bro's bday!

Today is day 9....everything smells so good....ohmy.  Today I researched a ton about hemp and making hemp milk and chocolate hemp(rawfoodworld.com) which led me to learn about cardamom(http://www.gayot.com/lifestyle/health/features/cardamom-health-benefits.html) an Indian spice also used to make curry or chai it aids digestion and metabolism....Things continue to get clearer...here goes:

First greens de Northgate Market: Spinach, Parsley, Pinapple, Orange, Celery

mydadiscoolerthanyourdad . com yesssss quoting Tommy Boy with the Poppers...I love him



Getting Down

Yesssss smoothies the same color as my dress...gotta have fun with it: 2 cups of grapes, raspberries, blueberries, hempsseeds(more protein than any meat or eggs), coconut oil

field trip to the back yard Slink is Stoked

Yes I love herrrrr. Solar Power....even if I only have an hour or two midday break I gotta get in the sun to revive.



 I LOVE YOU...

Brightest Son under the Moonnnn SafetyChief.

Good evening Yerba Mate and Good Night
Must work with your favorite number.  Mine is 14, 1+4=5, "A life changing thought or event has just occured"

Love4all. See you Manana!









No comments:

Post a Comment