Friday, July 27, 2012

Superpowered Coco+Strawberry OJ=Day 5

7.27.12
I really allow myself to enjoy mornings off especially while fasting and today was an amazing start to an even more incredible day.  I rested watched a movie.  I made juice with babybro. He painted.  I wrote enjoyed sun.  Got to teach at yoga tropics in Encinitas (I'll be there every Friday at 430 if you're in the neighborhood) and then at CVYC.  We do a candlelit class on Fridays at 7pm, it's pretty special and we were treated with three sound bowls this evening, the root, the throat and the third eye!  7pm Fridays at Chula is one of my most favorite!  Then went on a roadtrip with one of my best friends to visit a couple other friends in Little Italy.  All the while drinking coconut water and spicy lemonade.  Today is the first day I haven't had a green juice...will really enjoy it manana.  Here's a couple pics:

Brightened up the OJ with strawberries and coconut water yes homemade (I did not make the coco water tho:) then supercharged it with: MSM morning mix(www,rrsuperfoods.com), Spirulina (this one's from Whole Foods),  and Phytoplankton (ascewndedhealth.com), mine with cayenne ofcoures:)

Superpowercharged forsure

I don't think you know how epic my baby bro is.  I love my family

Babybro charging

DAYYYYYYYY  OOOOO, Me just wanna go home= Pandora gods blessing my trip from Enci to Chula (www.yogatropics.com was a super fun friday afternoon vibe) 

Almost there...www.yogacenterchulavista.com...Yessss put the lime in the coconut.  Will never forget ride to the art show with full beam team and this song coming on In Bobbi.  Music has such great memory linkage, and just made this yesterday of course.  If you haven't put a lime n a coconut do it tomorrow!

Ok we're done.  Happy Friday.

Love4all.  See you manana!


No comments:

Post a Comment