Thursday, July 26, 2012

Put the Lime in the Coconut...recipes

This evening, after class beamteam meeting

yesyesye the answer is always yes.

7.25.12
Today has been epic its day four woke up early did my thing... feeling good remembering more and more, ready to go to sleep:).....funnest part of my day is when I put my bikini top on and my cat tries grabbing the strings over and over ha I love her:




We put the lime in the coconut...I totally understand now! IT was soooo delicious! Unbelievable. And sitting outside getting solar power

Made the boys a cheezy sphagetti squash bowl with fresh guacamole and hemp seeds on top.  So  the spaghetti squash was cooked in the oven and scooped out put olive oil and garlic on was refridgerated, added carrots(thats all the boys wanted).  Made a raw cheese with cashews(2 cups soaked), tomatoes(1andhalf) to your flavor: tamari, garlic olive oil, lemon, sea salt, pink peppercorns, italian  herbs, cumin, chili pepper, would add cilantro if I had it for sure.  On top of that I made a guacamole with what my little bro had made so it was avocados, tomato, lemon, sea salt, and then hemp seeds on top of that...would be nice with some bellpepps and cilantro on top, they said it would be good in a lettuce wrap or dipping chips or in corn tortilla as well.

taste testers...I can cook but I can't taste...it gets interesting especially since I rarely measure.

Mijito! The baby bro! Stoked to eat a meal.

Juice and shot feast....Juice had beets, celery, carrots and orange.  The shot was pure oranggge greatness

dropped in the burdock tincture

I added cayenne to mine:)

and stirred in phytoplanktonsssss

Happy Thursdayyyyyy


I'm off to dream land, that is something to share while fasting my dreams are much more intense and way more fun.  It reminds me of sober dreams when I first quit using its great to get my dreams back. Love4all. See ya manana!


No comments:

Post a Comment