Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Senna tea and more of theroughest day=3

7.25.12
I don't have much to say today as I spent most of the day resting and meditating.  Day 3 is always usually the roughest.  It wasn't as bad as I remembered though(it usually never is right?).  As I detox I become more sensitive to everything from my actual senses to the emotions of others.  I start to smell everything, I feel cold a lot when I am normally very extra warm:)  I was at a point before I started this where my diet was pretty good, but as I said I slipped at times.  I was having dairy at times and even ate fish twice which my stomach and heart don't agree with so it was making me sick and also added on several layers I thought I had cleared.  It's fun and scary to dive into the deepest parts of myself and really look at the reason behind whatever action I choose.  Through this cleanse, I start to realize more and more the vibration that I send out and how we are all connected through this magnificent energy and the rate at which we can align ourselves with God to receive whatever we want.  With all of that heightening I have been setting goals and small accomplishments for myself and my surroundings(relationship-wise and environmentally).  When I went to my group therapy session yesterday(outpatient program for the DUI) the topic of course 'happened to be' goal-setting.  I told the group that when I was in this program for my first dui we did this exercise and I wrote that I wanted to be a yoga instructor and teaching at CVYC by the next year...it worked(well the dui program didn't but the setting goals did:).  So, I have found it necessary to become more specific with goals and affirmations in order to really ask the universe for what I want.  I can tell you that again...this works, it's not coincidence nor luck nor any other word similar to those two it's pure love and blessings for treating your highest self how you deserve to be treated.  It's making choices for yourself that you would choose for the person outside of yourself that you think you love more than you.  It's making time to heal and then thrive in whatever it truly is that you want.  It all starts through small changes, if food is an issue for you as it was me, it's ok to start slow.  Maybe add a salad before your meal, maybe cut sugar out for one day, maybe exchange a process snack for a whole food snack.  My dad today told me when he was cooking for everybody he got out the organic stuff because he was hoping I was going to come over, when he opened the fridge he thought never would he have been into those ingredients before.  My mom still goes grocery shopping and buys stuff for me and my brothers all the time, I came home tonight and there was avocados, hemp seeds and a box of coconut waters.  My papa(I am blessed with two dads this life, my little brothers' dad we call Papa) who has had a huge transformation as well now sends me lifestyle healthtips emails every week and took his first shot of wheatgrass yesterday!  If you ask and demand for the best, those around you will start to feel the postive vibration and the space of genuine love it is coming from and they will start to change with you.  As my Guru once told me, "I'm here to help peoples dreams come true".  Find out what's stopping you from getting your dreams and CHOOSE differently.

family tree. my big bro took his fave crazy eye pictures of us and my baby bro went offfffffff painting and creating this beauty!

Weekly Luncheon with the fajer. HIm and the raw honey from my friend's aunts beeeeeeees!  If you need or want honey it's the best let me know, I'll get you the info to order it.

My Lunch: Multigreen Juice with MSM Morning Mix added in and  "Raise the Dead" juice I added some cayenne to for desert:)

Clothes for LUNCH .....  no need no food!  My dad went shopping and hand picked a whole set of clothes for me and then surprised me at lunch.  He asked that I throw away the pair of pants I was wearing to our fam dinner fri night haha.  I came straight from the ocean and teaching and sitting on the floor with a puppy after class barefooted in my dirty hippy pants and he thought they were stained and had holes:)  

I'm like a real life yoga instructor haha yayayyy! As I have been going through my old clothes and getting rid of stuff, my mom got me new stuff and now my dad.  Yet another reminder as we let go we make space for what we really want and it comes to us as we need it.

Exchanged some of the black stuff he got for some colors:)  I have the best "uniforms" for my "job" ever!  Now  I feel like a reallife yoga instructor yeaaaa! Plus a little sideviewage for you as I continue to sculpt and peel layers

OH yes it will be a magically shitty night!  Smooth move and yes of course they have and I got chocolate flavor.  They have this tea at sprouts and other places as well.  The active laxative ingredient is Senna, if you need help moving things around try this and a couple twists and you'll be cleaned right out.

Love4all  See you Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment